Network Spinal Analysis
One of the main chiropractic techniques used at Alive for Life is Network Spinal Analysis (NSA). NSA is an evidence based approach to wellness and body awareness which uses gentle precise touch to the spine to cue the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies.
Two unique healing waves develop that are associated with spontaneous release of spinal and life tensions, and the use of existing tension as fuel for spinal re-organisation and enhanced wellness. This helps to build greater self-awareness and conscious awakening of the relationships between the body, mind, emotion, and expression of the human spirit.
NSA care combines the patient's self-reported improvements in health and wellness with the practitioners plan for development of new strategies in their spine and in their life. In a large study of 2818 people who received NSA care, the results showed improvement in (amongst others):
- Physical state - less pain, more flexibility, more energy
- Emotional and mental state - more interest in life, less distress about pain, less moodiness, anger, depression
- Stress response - relative to health, general well being
- Wellbeing and quality of life - relative to positive feelings about one's self, relaxation
For more information and to read the latest research on NSA, please visit www.wiseworldseminars.com
Anthony Robbins, performance coach and best-selling author, has this to say about Network Spinal Analysis:
"Network Spinal Analysis and Somato Respiratory Integration are amongst the most powerful sources of transformation I have ever experienced or seen. They produce embodied and empowered strategies that are both sustainable and enjoyable for enhanced human resourcefulness and wellness. ----- I am stronger, more inspired, creative and healthy because of this work. It has personally and professionally helped me to maximise my ability to contribute to others." - Anthony Robbins
Other Techniques used at Alive For Life
In addition to NSA, we offer a range of other, more widely known, chiropractic techniques including:
- Manual manipulation (when you hear the pop / clicking noise)
- Dry needling (a form of acupuncture)
- Trigger point therapy
- Cranial work
- We also offer lifestyle, ergonomic and postural advice
After discussion with you, we aim to tailor a care plan to best suit your needs.